Toronto, October 9, 2014: The Board of Directors for 2014-2015 has been announced by the Association of Canadian Advertisers (ACA). The Board was ratified at the ACA’s Annual General Meeting on October 7th in Toronto.
Lauri Feser, Chair, Vice-President, Marketing, WestJet Airlines, continues as Chair, a position she has held since November 2013. Patrick Dickinson, Senior Vice President, Core Marketing and Brand Strategy, Hudson’s Bay Company stays on as Treasurer. Joining them on the Board are the following Directors:
- Stephane Bérubé, Chief Marketing Officer, L’Oreal Canada
- Moya Brown, Vice-President of Marketing, Campbell Company of Canada
- Dan D’Alessandro, Vice President Marketing, Cheese & Dairy, Kraft Canada
- Jennifer Davidson, General Manager, Six Pints Specialty Beer Co.
- D’Arcy Finley, Vice President, Integrated Marketing, Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Glenn Hollis, Vice President, Marketing – Brand Strategy, Insights, Digital & Loyalty for Canada,
U.S. and International, Tim Hortons
- Anne-Marie Laberge, Vice President, Brand & Marketing Communications, TELUS
- Alison Leung, Director of Marketing, Foods, Unilever Canada
- Kathryn Matheson, Vice President Brand Marketing, PepsiCo Foods Canada
- Scott McWilliam, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Atlantic Lottery Corporation
- Doug Milne, VP Channels & Community Marketing Planning, TD Bank Group
- Kyle Norrington, VP Marketing, Canada, Labatt Breweries of Canada – AB InBev
- Ronald S. Lund, President & CEO, Association of Canadian Advertisers